How to order off a matrix from Colonial
Please send a PO to your CSR listing the following specs:
1. Paper Specifications: Cover or Text, Weight, Points for Board, Gloss/Silk/Offset, Color, Texture
a. If the paper is different than the standard stock used for Matrix work, a custom quote might be needed.
2. Inks: 1/0, 1/1, 4/0, 4/1, 4/4, PMS Spot Colors (list colors)
3. Aqueous based coating desired if included in Matrix Pricing (not available for
a. Gloss, Matte, Soft-Touch
4. If a book, please include # of pages on PO.
6. Ship Location
7. Pricing that matches requested product and add-ons.
a. Add-on pricing on page 4
8. For board jobs; please include die number
9. Indicated the number of overs accepted
If the specs of your job do not match what is listed on the matrix, a custom quote is needed. Please email your CSR/Salesperson the following information for Colonial to get a quote out as soon as possible:
1. Project Size: Flat Size/Finished Size
2. Paper Specifications (see above)
3. Inks (see above)
4. Additional Finishes: Aqueous based coating desired, UV coating desired, type of Lamination, foil stamping, etc.
5. If book:
a. Number of Pages
b. Paper Specs for Cover/Inside Pages
c. Book Binding Method: Saddle-Stitched/Perfect Binding/Coil/Etc.
6. Finishing: scores, perforations, folding, assembly, drilling, shrink wrapping (qty per bundle)
7. For Mailing:
a. Non-profit or profit
b. Address list supplied or needed
c. If needed: List parameters (targeting by area, by business, by household demographics, etc.
8. Art Files:
a. Bleed included
b. Supplied art files or Colonial design needed
10. Target Delivery Date